By Anna Rzepkowski, Director of Public Relations
Happy Finals Week! We know that this week can be stressful so, in collaboration with the Member Education team, we have come up with some tips to help you thrive this finals week.
- Get your rest! Even though all-nighter studying in Gorgas Library sounds like a good study plan sometimes, your brain will function better and your studying will be more effective after 8 hours of sleep.
- Plan out your days and decide when and what you are studying ahead of time. Being on a schedule is a good way to make sure you are getting your studying done and avoiding procrastination.
- Show up early to your exams. It sounds simple, but planning to arrive 15-20 minutes early can help you avoid unnecessary stress caused by being late.
- Take time for yourself! This week can be intense, so taking time to step back and practice self care is important.
- Remember that your grades do not define you and that you are capable of so much.
On behalf of Beta Psi, we are proud of you and we are rooting for you this week. Now, take a deep breath, you’ve got this.